DISCOVER HOW A LEASE-PURCHASE CAN WORK FOR YOU!
America 2nd Chance
Have you ever had bad renters? Late Payments? Damage to your property? Land lording has never been fun, especially when you have a nice home with bad tenants.
Have you ever tried to sell a home and it seemed as though nobody was interested in it? The Realtor couldn’t sell it after they convinced you to list your home. You thought about renting it, but realized that wouldn’t work due to Land lording headaches. You must leave town and the home sits vacant.
Your home sits vacant and you have no hope of it selling. You will probably make three or even four mortgage payments. Your insurance company could cancel your homeowner’s policy if the home sits for 30 days or more. (Read your policy!) Your home sits there with no bites and you think about reducing the price to sell it quickly. You know you need to do something NOW! Here’s the solution: Lease Purchase (Compassionate Financing is what we like to call it!).
WHAT IS A LEASE-PURCHASE?
LEASE + PURCHASE OFFER = LEASE-PURCHASE AGREEMENT
A Lease Purchase is simply a lease agreement combined with a purchase contract, which gives the new tenant/buyer the right to purchase your home under specific terms.
LETS LOOK AT A LEASE-PURCHASE EXAMPLE…
Here’s an example that we have actually done. The seller wants $300,000, rent of $1800 per month with a rent credit of $200, and a term of 2 years.
Sales Price: $300,000 Monthly Rent: $1800
Rent Credit: $200 Each Month Term: 2 Years
(Rent credit is only a paper credit. It is deducted from the purchase price.)
Usually there will be a monthly rent credit of 15%-100% of the rent. This credit is applied to the purchase price ONLY! So if the new buyer buys in 1 year, they would have a total of $200 x 12 months (1 year) = $2400. Subtract the $2400 from the total sales price of $300,000.
$300,000 – $2400 = $297,600
(This is the new purchase price)
(Rent credits are a great incentive for buyers to always pay you on time or they do
not receive a credit for that month.)
YOU CAN POSSIBLY MAKE MORE THAN WHAT YOU’RE ASKING
(GOOD EXAMPLE USING AN LEASE PURCHASE CALCULATOR!)
Calculate Lease Option Offer
After Repair Value: $363,312.00
Sales Price: $360,000.00
Down Payment: $4,000.00
Total Payments for 24 Months: $45,600.00
Total Monthly Credits: $7,200.00
Balance at End of Term: $348,800.00
Total Received: $398,400.00
As you can see you can possibly make more than asking price if you sell your property on terms!!!
What’s The Point?
You may be asking yourself, “What’s the point of this real estate lesson?” Well, first we are not Realtors; we are a group of private investors that specialize in Leasing, Buying, Fixing, Marketing, and Selling Houses.
We offer a unique Lease-Purchase plan that will fit your needs. We will Lease-Purchase your home from you at an agreed price and terms upfront. We will find a suitable tenant/buyer that we will qualify, to live in your home. When our tenant/buyer is ready to buy, we will help them get financing to buy your home. We will then buy the house from you and the new buyer will buy the house from us. Our price is higher than what we bought it from you. This is a WIN/WIN situation.
- Build Equity every month
- No long vacancies
- Safer than conventional rentals, better quality tenants
- No management headaches
- Receive full asking price, possibly more than full asking price
- Receive non-refundable down-payment
- No or little maintenance costs or repairs
- Tax benefits: Option payment (down payment is not taxable until we buy), we also call some of the monthly payments as earnest money
YOUR MOST LIKELY ASK QUESTIONS YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW
We know how important it is not to waste your time. Luckily, we believe in transparency! The following are questions and answers you may want to know. This will save you time and make it easier to decide on what you may want to do with your property. We believe in laying it all upfront so when you do decide to call us, you will have an idea how this all works!
“What If The Tenant/Buyer Tears Up My Home?”
We cannot promise you that a tenant will not damage your house. Nonetheless, we can assure you that if anything does happen, we will repair the damages at our expense. Our intent is to find a committed, mature tenant who will eventually qualify for a loan. Finding a mature tenant with positive qualities is seldom a problem for us. Once more, if something destructive does occur in your home, we will fix it, as stated in our written agreement.
“I NEED CASH NOW!”
- There are two ways we might be able to help you get cash now. The way for you to acquire the most cash is by refinancing your house, and then we will lease purchase it, making payments until it is sold. We are prepared to sign a lease purchase agreement, so you will know we will be there when your refinancing is complete.
- The only other alternative to get you cash right away is if we purchase your property and not lease it. We are prepared to do this if you will accept a small down payment and the balance of your equity in monthly installments.
“HOW DO I KNOW THAT I CAN TRUST YOU?”
- We entirely understand your concern. Bear in mind you are reading this special report in hopes that we might create a solution that will work for us both. We are prepared to devote much of our time and resources to your property; however, we will only do that if you feel comfortable with the arrangement. If you do not feel secure, we do not have to continue. We think that is fair, do you?
- Also consider though, the fact that we will have a legally binding agreement between us. If we do what we are telling you we will, which is purchase your property from you after the lease term, you will benefit the entire time as your mortgage payments will be made, your property will be maintained, and you will walk away with cash when we buy your house. If we do not fulfill our end of the agreement, we are only leasing your property, and you could potentially evict us. In the end, you will be no worse off than you are now. Of course, things could go awry, but remember, we do not get paid unless we produce. If it makes you feel less hesitant, we will be more than willing to give you the names and telephone numbers of previous owners we have worked with, using this method.
“HOW CAN I BE SURE THAT YOU WILL MAKE MY MORTGAGE PAYMENTS?’’
We can handle that concern by paying your lender directly. If we do not pay, you will know right away, as you will receive a late notice from your lender. We have the paperwork that will allow us to perform this.
“Why Don’t I Just List It With A Realtor?”
- You can choose to do that, but a realtor is not going to make your payment for you while your house is on the market. We are prepared to make your payment, sell your house and maintain it while we are involved. We will give your property our attention so that you can literally forget about it until the buyer’s lawyer sends you a cheque and a package to sign for the sale.
- We do have many qualified people waiting for us to find them a home, but if you feel more comfortable listing with a realtor, that is your prerogative, If you do choose to take that route and it does not work out well, call us. Of course, that will probably be six or seven payments from now. Would you not prefer that we buy the house from you, and you be finished with payments?
- Or maybe you should. Let us tell you what we will do, though. What we are asking is for thirty days to produce a contract from a tenant/buyer and occasionally buyer. If we do not produce anything in thirty days, go ahead and list it with a realtor. Just be sure to exclude us from the listing, that way, so if we do sell before your realtor, you will not owe commission to him/her. If your realtor sells before us, we will destroy our agreement and you owe us nothing! Again, this is about solving your problem.
“WHY DO YOU WANT SUCH A LONG LEASE PURCHASE TERM?”
You see, it often takes a tenant/buyer a bit of time to qualify for several reasons. They might need time to raise the down payment or clear up a credit problem. We do not want to be put in a position where we must force the tenant/buyer to purchase within a few months. Furthermore, how long do you want us to make your payments, and be accountable for repairs? The least amount of time we will need is two years, keep in mind longer the term the more money you can make, and the goal is to cash you out as soon as possible. It can be next week, month, either way within the time frame we agreed upfront.
“WHY SHOULD I LET YOU TIE UP MY HOUSE?”
You should not, but you will not be taking your house off the market until we put a qualified tenant/buyer into your property. All we need is a key to show your property and the right for us to buy it. If you sell before we put a tenant/buyer in your property. We will discard our agreement and you owe us absolutely nothing! Our goal is to solve your problem!
“HOW LONG WILL YOU NEED TO OPTION MY HOUSE?”
How long would you like us to keep trying to sell your property? Keep in mind, you are not taking it off the market until we put a tenant/buyer in your property, and you risk nothing while we are on the case.
“WHY WILL YOU NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION DEPOSIT RIGHT AWAY?”
Because all we are asking for is a key to show your house, and the right to sell it on our expense. There is no way you can lose.
“WHEN WILL YOU SELL THE HOUSE?’’
We are not able to give you a precise time because it will be up to the tenant/buyer to make that decision within the time frame they have. However, we get paid when the house is purchased, so clearly, we will be urging them to buy quickly. During the period in between, your payment will be made, your property is maintained. That is the most we can promise you
“HOW DO I KNOW IF YOU WILL SELL MY HOUSE?”
We suppose you do not, and neither do we. However, we are prepared to spend our time and our money, giving it our best efforts, with the understanding that we do not make a dime unless you do. If you look at the big picture, we are the one who is at risk, because there is no way you can lose. If we sell, you get paid in cash. If we do not, we out our time and costs. Would you agree that you have nothing to lose by working with America 2nd Chance?
Call “America 2nd Chance” Now! (502)443-9522